Publication Ethics and Policies
JournalNX is an international, peer reviewed, high quality journal which is bounded to follow the publication ethics and policies for acceptance and publication of research articles/ papers/ manuscripts etc.
JournalNX is strictly following the ethics and policies suggested by The Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR JOURNAL PUBLISHERS(Click Here)
FLOW CHARTS (Click Here)
PRINCIPLES OF TRANSPARENCY AND BEST PRACTICE IN SCHOLARLY PUBLISHING (Click Here)
The editorial board members have defined the policy for and ethics to avoid the malpractices in order to achieve excellence in paper publishing and recognized as globally accepted journal for engineering technology, sciences and similar fields.
- All authors should, write the original work carried out by themselves.
- The submitted work should fulfill the minimum criteria for submission.
- Paper should be plagiarism free.
- Paper should be formatted according to the standard template provided in JournalNX downloads menu.
- The figure and table of the paper should be original and of high resolution.
- Mistakes in spelling and grammar are not expected in an international research paper.
- Author should mention the citations, whenever others work is referred.
- Author should not submit the same manuscript or paper to multiple journals at a time.
- Author should accept the comments made by reviewers and correct them in order to improve the paper quality.
For Editors and other associated members with JournalNX:
- Should arrange the plagiarism, grammar and spell check test for every submitted manuscript.
- Should take a responsibility to arrange double blind review.
- Should keep the material submitted by authors confidential before publishing it.
- Should arrange the indexing of papers in renowned databases after publication.
- Should resolve the queries authors and reviewers time to time.
- Should take care of maintaining the overall quality of journal.
For Editors and other associated members with JournalNX:
- Should evaluate the papers fairly for checking the quality of the papers.
- No information related to author will be given to reviewers before the paper is published.
- Should keep the manuscript confidential without fail.
- Should submit the report of review in prescribed format.
- Should present the fair opinion on every received paper.
- Should spare the time for review process and complete it within specified period.
Policy on Violation of Ethics by Authors
If the papers or article found to violate the rules set by JournalNX the authors are subjected to following actions against them.
- Immediate rejection of the paper.
- New submissions by same authors are suspended.
- Offensive/flagrant authors are black listed.
- In case the paper is copied from other, author blacklisted for 3 years or more.
- In case of violation of copy right agreement, authors have to face the legal matters on complaints of original author of paper.
- No refund of publication charges in any case.
Policy on Plagiarism Checking
A plagiarism of the received manuscripts will be performed by using Plagiarism Checker X and Turnitin.com platform.
Policy on Peer Review Process
Many times we came across the words peer review process, it is really important to understand what actually a peer review process is, how it is carried out and how the decisions are made for acceptance or rejection of paper.
The reviewers play a vital role in scholarly publishing and improving the quality of research work or paper. Peer review is the process of evaluating the quality of research paper and work carried out by authors.
It also helps the research community to come together for empowerment of technology and research. To access the quality of research paper and to improve the manuscript, peer review is accepted globally.
Types of Peer Review
Single Blind Review
- In this process, the author of research paper will not knowing the name of reviewers allotted for the paper.
- This is one of the most conventional methods.
- Reviewer has full rights to take decisions for the manuscript fairly, as authors names are not known.
- Reviewer is totally unaware author, so decisions are only made by evaluating the quality of research paper.
Double Blind Review
- Both the reviewer and the author do not know names of each other.
- This process is fair and most effective method to evaluate the quality of research work carried out by authors.
- The papers written by renowned authors are considered by contents of the paper rather than authors background.
- In double blind review, the biased assessment due to factors like authors country, background, other contributions in the field are avoided and the decision is made on the basis of high quality of research paper.
- In an open review reviewer and author are known to each other.
- Few people are supporting this method mentioning its advantages like it is better way to avoid the plagiarism, cruel comments by reviewer.
- We believe this method results in poor quality of research papers many times.
- As the evaluator and authors are known to each other, the judgmental decisions may be taken by knowing the background of author.
What JournalNX implements?
- JournalNX supports and believes in double blind review. Double blind review is carried out by minimum 3 reviewers per paper.
- The average is taken by the evaluation report produced by each reviewer, and the average results are considered for acceptance, rejection and improvements in journal papers.
- The review report of each paper is also provided to author, to make them understand the areas of improvement in article.
Policy on Open Assess and License Agreement
- JournalNX is an open access online journal; we do not charge any amount from the users of the journal.
- All the published papers are licensed and distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution- Non-Commercial 4.0 International License.
- This license permits authors and readers unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction the material in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
- This is enabled under the terms of Attribution and Non-Commercial usage of the material.
Policy on Digital Archiving
JournalNX is trying the best for archiving the digital contents. JournalNX is taking support of the digital archiving repositories for the same and few of them are listed below